- B Impact Assessment — Small, medium, and large for-profit organizations can position themselves to generate a wide range of economic, social, and environmental benefits by using this widely-accepted approach to planning, implementing, and evaluating a business’ performance in the areas of Governance, Customers, Workers, Community, and (natural) Environment. We work with you to “measure what matters” and, if desired, achieve certification by a leading non-profit sustainability organization.
- Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) Reports, including for Small/Medium Enterprises and Non-profits —Though they are usually the product of sustainability assessments by large, global business organizations, sustainability reports using this internationally developed format can also allow smaller, both for-profit and not-for-profit, organizations (and communities), to evaluate their engagement with sustainability stakeholders and communicate these results transparently, both internally and externally, benefiting both sustainability decision-making and marketing.
- Corporate Sustainability Plans & Training — Business and other organizations seeking to keep up with and even lead sustainability efforts in their respective industries and regions can more effectively identify their current sustainability profiles and a wide set of lucrative opportunities to address both environmental and socio-economic sustainability issues. We help organizations and communities identify, analyze, and evaluate their environmental, social, and economic contexts, set ambitious, achievable sustainability targets, and develop workable programs to meet and even exceed those goals.
- Sustainability Stakeholder Engagement and Impacts
- Energy/Water/Waste Footprints/Life Cycle Analyses
- Sustainability Strategy, Structure, & Systems Advising
- Sustainability Program Collaboration