- Personalized/Household Sustainability Plans and Programs — Regardless of your and your family’s sustainability situation, we identify together how you and/or your family members can save energy and water, reduce your waste and consumption, and increase your sense of well-being, including your desire to help others and the planet.
- Carbon Offset/Renewable Energy Credit Selection — Almost no matter how sustainable we want to be as individuals/households or members of small groups, we will likely be using some fossil fuel energy and therefore contributing to climate disruption. But, future greenhouse gases can be prevented with modest investments in helping others reduce their fossil fuel use.
- Energy/Water/Waste Footprints — Either as part of an overall plan or just as a sustainability snapshot, measuring your impact on our local, regional, and global environments, especially your consumption of energy and water and your production of waste, can allow you to compare your past, present, and future sustainability profile, as well as see where you stand in relation to others.
- Sustainable Legacy Planning
- Green Team Formation & Launch
- Sustainability Career Counseling
- Sustainability Coaching/Guiding/Mentoring/Celebrating